Thursday, April 3, 2014

Our Easter Decorations

Come on in…


Easter is here at Teacup Lane!

It's overcast here so the photos aren't as clear as I would like.

My inspiration.
(Source:  Pinerest)

Remember my quick and easy homemade chalkboard project?

It's my second most popular post and you can read about it (here)!


I have so much fun changing my chalkboard sign with the Seasons and Holidays.


Usually I use chalkboard paint but this time I used colored chalk. 

Mrs. Ugly (Rabbit) is front and center.

I made the Easter banner over our fireplace mantel too out of card stock and scrapbooking papers. 

I printed the designs from my Photoshop application then glued everything together and added the ribbons.

I  also glued little strips of magnets on the backs.

I used to hang the banner on my steel front door but now we have a fiberglass front door.

Bummer!
  

I love bunnies.  

The more the merrier.

This one I purchased from Michaels last year.
  

Here's our little $8 chest in our foyer all decked out in its Easter finery. 


I gathered all my machine embroidery and appliquéd projects together along with my crocheted Easter eggs (pattern link here).

What should I do with this egg carton?

Paint it or decoupage it? 

Here's my machine embroidered bunny all surrounded by a cute fabric border.


What do you think of my Bunny Ears Easter Bonnet?  


Do you decorate for Easter in your home?

Thanks for visiting!


4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so sweet. Love all of your darling bunnies.
    Be a sweetie
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tour Sandy. Thanks for the Easter smiles. :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly are all decked out for Easter, Sandy. Looks wonderful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have inspired me, I am getting my decorations out today!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete