Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How Do Your Roses Grow?


Whew...121 granny rose squares finished, joined and ends sewn in.

Not a "real" rose garden but just as much work as one!




The only "Rose Garden" I've ever had!!




Now to decide on a border and edging...Edie has so many lovely borders to choose from.




No. 86 caught my eye - the design not this color. It looks like little, tiny flowers going all around the border that would compliment my granny rose theme...I'm trying a sample but so far I haven't figured out how to do the flower.   

 I'll keep working on it...I have a bee in my bonnet and want to do this border!




I think the border would be just right in shades of green.




After starting my morning off with you, blogging and a great cup of Keurig coffee I'm off to buy real flowers for our shed's flower boxes this morning.

Have a most wonderful day my dear blogging friends!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

  1. Your roses are beautiful. Can't wait to see it with the border.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the white rose/red base blocks around the entire edge of the red and green rose squares. Can't wait to see it finished! Too beautiful to only display at Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, just look at your beautiful blanket! I'm admiring it and thinking about all the really hard work that went into this. It makes me anxious to see my flower blanket finished too. You'll get that border down. Keep trying. It does look like it would be perfect to finish off the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and well done. The only rose garden that is all eye candy and useful and no thorns, weeds, or bees! Love it, Sandy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket looks wonderful Sandy. I reckon that border will look fabulous. It will go perfectly with the rest of the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You promised and you delivered the rose garden. ;-)

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Sandy. You've done a great job.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete