Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Very Green Christmas




One of my readers commented that Christmas comes in all colors and I couldn't agree more!

How about a Very Green Christmas!


Wow!

I love this combination of a green polka dots tablecloth and green wreaths with green bows....




I love farm sinks ~ especially this one decorated in green and silver!  




A lovely cottage look in green....




A very pretty green mantel ~ decorated so simply with fresh green apples....




I've always wanted to decorate our vehicles at Christmas.

This vintage vehicle is pretty in green.


Bold green ornaments....




A pretty fresh green swag for the front door...




And more fresh greens on this beautifully decorated front door!

Hope you enjoyed these very GREEN Christmas photos I found on Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. Wow - love the Christmas greens! Especially the ornaments and that interesting wreath in the last photo! Oh, and the mantle with the applies -- how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that reader... I must know... She must be a kindred spirit of mine. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful green dear Sandy.;) When I was younger, green was my favorite colour as it symbolizes nature and "go" or "free".;))
    Have a great week,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best of all the greens on Pinterest! I love all these photos. Happy holidays! xo

    ReplyDelete