Monday, March 21, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Minnie Madness

Images courtesy of Flickr

1. hug, 2. Mini Minnie!, 3. Minnie, 4. yeah, sir, it's me, 5. Minnie apples, 6. Minnie ♥ nerds, 7. Minnie Mouse Mailbox, 8. CUTEST!!!, 9. Meeting Western Minnie at Disney's Kickin' Country Weekend

I'm still dreaming about visiting Walt Disney World this fall.  

I don't know what it is about WDW but I love to go there.  I feel like a kid again when I stepped into the Magic Kingdom.

So, here is a little Minnie Mouse Madness for you for Mosaic Monday.



Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Nothin' Happier than a mosaic of Mickey & Friends!! Love it!!
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet minnie mosaic! I love the Minnie apples!
    I live so close to Disney-I'm a little jaded. But it was my favorite place in the world when I was a kid growing up in NY. Loved it so much that I moved here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun! minnie is so cute.i have a watch with minnie on it. i do love disney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't beat a Disney post!!!
    Have a beautiful week dreamin of Disney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Minnie is so adorable. It sure fun to think like kids and go to amusement parks once in a while. Minnie minnie love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having joined Mosaic Monday this week I am now enjoying blog hopping around the world admiring everyone else's beautiful photography and gaining inspiration. It cheers me when so much of the world around us is in turmoil for one reason or another.

    Another fun mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She just puts a smile on your face, and Minnie means Fun! Great Mosiac! Yvette x
    http://yvettesblogs.com/2011/03/21/springtimes-laughter/

    ReplyDelete