Monday, February 21, 2011

Mosaic Monday - More Creative Crocheting

Courtesy of Flickr

1. The Edge, 2. Spring Time Hexagon, 3. Missoni Coat WIP, 4. Crochet: Sweet Meadow Rose, 5. Snow Day Shawl, 6. DSC00760, 7. Crochet Art Project, 8. African Flowers for a Warm Winter, 9. Layer flowers


Look at the beautiful crocheting from other talented members of Flickr!  

I wish I could crochet faster because I would love to make everyone of these projects.  Maybe this will inspire all the crocheters out there and if you don't crochet hopefully this will inspire you to learn. 

Just click on each legend to see the full size photos!

My latest crochet project is coming along and I will be able to post about it soon. 


Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!


11 comments:

  1. They are all lovely, like you I could do with working faster or a few extra hours in the day.
    Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy - very nice and colorful! You definitely have a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love crochet! Lovely mosaic. Get those hooks moving!!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to crochet, right now I am making an afghan to put in my media/library room. I love all of the beautiful colors of the projects in this post ~ so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you created a great mosaic thanks to Flickr. The wreath is my favorite. A very colorful grouping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy. This mosaic is beautiful and inspiring! I took a quick visit to your finished projects on Raverly. You have made so many beautiful things! I love the American Beauty blanket you made. Gorgeous! Thank you for your kind comment at Tangled Happy. Hope to see you often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy!
    You always have the brightest, colorful mosaics!

    they catch my eye everytime! It helps that the subject matter interests me too. I envy your crochet time-- I've not blocked out time for that in a while.

    pretty projects!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noticed the cute puppy theme. Totally love it, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for uincluding my bag and my coat in progress. Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete