Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Textured White!



A Granny Tissue Box Cover in WHITE!

For our BLACK and WHITE Guest Bathroom!

I used some white yarn I had on hand to make this tissue box cover for our Guest Bathroom.  It's Lily's Sugar n' Cream 100% cotton yarn.

Again I used Michelle's The Royal Sisters pattern (click here to get pattern).


It's a heavier yarn than the Caron Simply Soft yarn I used on the previous tissue boxes and it gives a more textured look which I like...this is a close up of the shell edging.


I blogged about our Guest Bathroom (here) and (here).    It's still a work in progress.  I bought some lovely black leaf iron hooks for our hand towels that need to be installed.  And I still haven't decided on the window treatment...should I make something or buy something????  I have a huge roll of white muslin that I could sew either a valance or a roman shade or curtains.  Oh, decisions...decision...

I'm slow when it comes to decorating.  So many options run through my head that I can't make up my mind.


Sandy at Teacup Lane

7 comments:

  1. Are you not just having a ball making these tissue holders.... Not sure if you have figured this out yet. Check out this link

    http://1stfloorflatcomputery.blogspot.com/2010/10/more-on-online-privacy-picasa.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Sandy I would love to be a guest in that lovely bathroom!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texture to the max! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. so 'clean' and fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sansy,

    the White Tissue Box looks lovely!!!
    Oh...i like your Bathroom...black and white, looks great.
    Many Greetings,

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tissue box, looks so lacey and elegant.

    ReplyDelete