Monday, October 11, 2010

Black Beauty's Resting Spot

I thought I would show you where I put "Black Beauty" my granny square blanket.  I think she looks pretty on the back of our sofa in our living room.
This is a Lazy Boy sofa - it has two recliners - one on each end.  It is so comfortable.
Here's a closer look at the fabric covering the sofa.  I fell in love with it.  I like the cottage feel of it.

The colonial style coffee table was passed down from my parents.  The top is worn so I covered it with a small rug.   

From my home to yours!

6 comments:

  1. Your living room looks so comfy,Sandy!! The dolls look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found the perfect spot for your gorgeous Black Beauty Sandy!
    Your dolly's look very pelased with it too!!
    I just love all your crochet pieces.
    Please call and see me where I've posted a sweet card I made for my granddaughter!!
    Take care
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Black Beauty rug is sooo striking Sandy. It is lovely to have such a nice spot to display it. I love cottagey things too but I have to battle Tony all the time as he likes stark, modern stuff!!
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - looks so comfy and cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy,
    That is a perfect spot for your Black Beauty. Your sofa looks very comfy and the fabric is very pretty.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks just great. Black Beauty is stunning.

    ReplyDelete