Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Christmas Mantle 2009




This year I decorated our fireplace mantle with my collection of Santas - across the top left to right:  1) Santa Stocking Holder (gift from work exchange years ago); 2) wooden Santa purchased at craft fair; 3)  two little vintage Santas (passed down from my Mom); vintage red reindeer (Mom's too); Santa candle; and lighted outdoor miniature Santa.  
Across brick:  1) Santa stocking (passed down from MIL); 2) two crocheted snowflakes I made; Santa Face (is a toilet seat cover but I like it here LOL).  
Followed on brick floor by: 1) small wooden Santa (FIL made) and large wooden Santa (made by co-worker years ago).  On yes you can see a wooden reindeer to the right (FIL made it too). 
 I didn't stage this picture so my crochet boxes are caught in the photo on the left.  





Close up of the Santa candle - I love the colors!


Are you crazy about Santas like me? 

4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? Did you see my post yesterday.... I love SANTAs....nutcrackers too...

    Great collection and love the candle.

    Cheers..

    Kate-The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive collection and don't they look lovely all out on display?
    Everything looks great and very Christmassy
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun collection of Santas! Your mantle looks great. I enjoyed seeing all your crochet pieces, and your framed crewel work is just wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Lallee

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the mantel and i love santas, i have a few, not too many, i love the colors in the santa candle.

    that is a single crochet around the red, white and green dishcloth. :)

    ReplyDelete